Graduated by a Master of Architecture and HMONP in Paris-La-Villette school of Architecture.
Interested in "human scale" architecture, inventive and creative projects and design.
Enthusiastic about my work, I have worked with a team and had the opportunity to lead three people on a project. I am very soothed in this kind of relations.
I try to do as much as possible professional experiences to diversify my skills and knowledge in architecture and interior design.
I worked for two and a half years in India as an interior designer. I got interested in Vastu, management philosophy Hindu ancestor of Feng Shui.
I had previously considered the Feng Shui itself during my Master's thesis, and Sacred Architecture, during my End of Studies Master Project, which as been publicized.
I love traveling, immersing myself in new cultures, walking in a town to discover it, create, draw. I often go to costumed live-model workshops in Paris where I am training to black felt pen and watercolor.
Stephen Chambers Architectes
to april 2017
- Interior designing for apartments in Paris: mood board, working layout plans, construction details.
- In site meetings and supervision.
- Office design for big companies, area from 150 square meters to 9000 square meters on six floors. Every stage of process.
to may 2016
- Interior designing and in site meetings and supervision for holidays homes in Goa, India.
- Design of furniture, floor tiles, wallpaper, doors, lights, in order to highlights the new buildings.
- Office furnishing solution and planning.
- Using of VASTU for interior planning
to july 2012
- working on sketches, preliminary and detailed design.
- Working layout plan, details, green areas plans.
- Building permits.
- In site supervisions and meetings.
Suzanne Croizier Architecture
Since november 2010
- Report for building authorization and planning for several houses and apartment around Paris.
- In site meetings.
- Floor addition on a detached house and fitting out works.
- Reports for hotel building authorization and building supervision: refreshing system upgrading.
- Drawing works for a carpenter workshop.
- Drawing for an interior design agency working on restaurants, hotels and apartments.
- Administrative works.
Ecole Nationale supérieure d'Architecture de Paris La Villette
to september 2012
Habilitation à exercer la Maîtrise d'Oeuvre en Nom Propre.
Obtained after six months experience in Atelier Soucheyre, architecture agency (see experience section)
Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Architecture de Paris La Villette
to july 2010
Technical University of TECHNION, Haïfa, Israël
to february 2008
MASTER DEGREE : Construction of a Synagogue (Jewish Temple) in Paris _ publication available here http://www.amazon.fr/dp/3841674879
MASTER THESIS : Use of Feng Shui in western contemporary architecture. An office building in Lyon, France
FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION : HQE standards, Feng Shui, sacred architecture
ADMINISTRATION : Expertise of process, report for building authorization and planning permission